Positive Peers is a private social media app for young adults, ages 13 to 34, who are living with HIV. The app offers information, social networking and self-management tools to support HIV-related, holistic care. The Positive Peers app was developed by The MetroHealth System’s Compass Services/
Positive Peers is a password-protected, tailored smartphone app with a private, stigma-free, supportive community to support young people living with HIV. The app is accessible only through a confidential registration process. Once you become a member, you can:
- Connect with peers living with HIV in a stigma-free, supportive environment.
- Chat one on one with individuals and get advice when you need it most.
- Get info about sex, dating, life hacks, and LGBTQ topics when living with HIV.
- Set reminders to take medication and track your health.
- Use our relaxation techniques to help improve your mood.
- Contact your HIV health care team: doctors, nurses, social workers, and additional support members